Feb 22nd, 2018 Quarterly Meeting
North Idaho College Aerospace Center
1845 W. Dakota Avenue
Hayden, ID 83835
2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
Come for a friendly gathering, discussions and business to business networking.
- B2B Networking (bring your elevator pitch)
- Update & roundtable discussion from NIC Aerospace Center
- Government Contracting
- Branding/Differentiating your company at trade shows/events
- Small Business Development Center Resources
- IDAA 2018 Update and Committee Focus
Bring your business cards, brochures and networking skills!
Optional offsite tour after meeting of NIC’s new 110,000 sq ft Technical Education center, the Parker Building. That is nearby at 7064 W. Lancaster Ave, Rathdrum, ID. Nine trades programs are located there including Machining, Welding, Industrial Mechanic/Millwright, Mechatronics, Diesel, Automotive, and Collision Repair.
And follow the Facebook event for updates and chatter!
April 25-26, I-90 – North
The I-90 Corridor Aerospace Expo Spring Conference
Date: April 25th and 26th, 2018
Location: The Davenport Grand Hotel, Spokane, Washington
- A Community of 240+ aerospace and MRO companies
- A smart and efficient supply chain with capacity for growth
- Connection to large OEM’s
- A highly educated and trained workforce
- A 5-hour drive, and a 1-hour flight to Boeing’s final assembly line
- A cost-of-doing-business that’s 18% below the national average
- An extensive on the ground and in the air transportation system
Aug 2, 2018 Quarterly Meeting
Location: Southern Idaho
Nov 1, 2018 Annual Meeting
Location: Northern Idaho
HOSTS NEEDED: If you would like to host an after-hours meeting or quarterly meeting, please contact Sarah Massie (208) 780-5151
Quarterly Meetings will alternate between Northern Idaho and Southern Idaho locations
After Hours events are designed to highlight local companies and assist with networking between Quarterly Meetings.