Aerocet Aerospace Manufacturing (a division of Aerocet, Inc.) is looking for a
Western Regional Senior Sales Manager-Contract Manufacturing (Salary-Exempt)
Since 1986 Aerocet has been a world leading original equipment manufacturer of aerospace products. Our contract manufacturing division is a key consultant and Tier One supplier to various top level aerospace companies. Aerocet currently employs a highly effective and dedicated group of people involved in Research & Development, engineering, machining, information technology, administration, quality assurance and composite production. Aerocet personnel have been recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit and contributions to the aerospace industry by the Bird Aviation and Invention Museum, the Experimental Aircraft Association and NASA, to name a few. We offer a family friendly, flexible and fair work culture.
Builds aerospace contract manufacturing business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Meets, or exceeds company, sales goals and objectives for assigned territory.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product/service improvements or new products/services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as requested.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and goals as needed.
Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Together with your three to five years of sales management experience in an aerospace manufacturing-related field, the Western Region Sales Manager should hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Aerocet, Inc. offers a comprehensive total compensation package including salary, commission, bonuses, a competitive benefits package of health and dental, and a Simple IRA retirement savings plan with contribution matching. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Human Resources – Western Region Sales Manager position, JO#11816-1.
Location: Priest River, Idaho or Home Office depending on location (PNW preferred)